When you think about hitting up a party after work on Friday, how does that feel for you? Energizing? Appalling? Somewhere in the middle? In today’s episode, we’ll explore the scale of extraversion, or how outgoing and social we are. Through some guiding questions to see where you might fall, we’ll then explore how that can affect what works for you to manage stress- and what adds to it. We’ll also dive into how these personality types can manage time and stress during social distancing for COVID-19
This episode is just the tip of the iceberg!
Staying at home doesn’t mean that we have to miss happy hour! Join me on Thursday March 26th or Saturday March 28th from the comfort of your own cozy home to talk about your fabulous personality and how it can help you to manage stress. Using a personality assessment called The Big 5, we’ll turn the internet into a make-shift meet up. After you take your quiz, a personality profile will be computed with results shared the morning of the event. While you sip your favorite beverage, we’ll discuss how these different personality types handle stress best. Stress is universal, but that doesn’t make stress management one-size-fits-all! With your ticket purchase you’ll get:
- 1 personality profile (valued at $49) that will outline your unique personality and the stress-management strategies that match it
- Support local brewery Better Half Brewing- who was supposed to host this event! Due to the current global health concerns, small businesses are taking a hit. Help a local small business through these challenging times! $12 from every ticket (what would have been a beer and a slice) will go to this awesome establishment
- The chance for some serious prizes. If you attend with my favorite style of beer (think lager, IPA, stout, blonde…) you will get an extra discount off of a future in-person event
- Once you buy your ticket, you’ll get sent to a link to a personality assessment in your email box! Please complete it at least 24 hours prior to the event so that I can calculate your profile. You’ll receive the results from your personality profile and the link to the Zoom chat room from me via email the morning of the event.
- Register for the 26th here
- Register for the 28th event here