Hi there book clubbers,
This month’s title is How to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t by Andrea Owen
Check the pdf below for your free, included journaling pages. These won’t be directly talked about in the book club, they’re for reflecting on the book and applying it to our own lives. Because Andrea has many journaling questions built in, these pages are for the exercises that are in the middle of the chapters:
Remember- the questions are posted into the Facebook Event. You can post responses right under. Here they are again just in case:
- When making your success list or just thinking about it, how did it feel? What types of things did you include?
- Andrea writes “It’s hard to nail down a time frame, but I think it was about three years before I noticed major changes in the way I spoke to myself on a regular basis. It was gradual over those years, but it would have never happened if I had just tried it for a few weeks and given up because I didn’t see immediate and massive results.” (p.14). How did you feel when you heard that timeline for change?
- Which of the habit(s) resonated with you the most?
- Which of the habit(s) did you relate to the least?
- What were your thoughts on her style of writing?
- On a scale of 1-5, how much did you enjoy this book? (1= not at all, 5= as much as you could enjoy it)
See you January 22 at 7pm EST on Facebook Live!