After being behind the microphone for 3 seasons, I am so excited to take this show on the road! Let’s talk wellness in person. I love bringing my skills and knowledge as a wellness practitioner and a wellness consumer to groups of all sizes.
I am interested in collaborating on a variety of wellness-based events as a speaker, co-facilitator, host, or live-streaming podcast host. Topics that I can speak to include:
- Self-image, self-love, and eating disorder recovery
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Choosing and developing self-care routines
- Yoga and mindfulness in the classroom
- Podcasting, social media, and mental health
- Marketing towards females in the self-care industry
Use the Contact Me page or my email if you are interested in collaborating on an event: email@example.com
- Networking Night for Holistic Health Professionals: Watered Grass the Podcast and Holistic Community of Professionals are excited to bring new networking opportunities to wellness practitioners and holistic-based businesses at the next Networking Night on Sept 18. The evening will have speakers (including Lisa Crofton from Season 2, Little Wave Yoga from Season 3, and myself), as well as opportunities for discussion and networking with like-minded professionals. Get more information here!
- Mindful Parenting for Today’s Busy World: Mindfulness, the practice of being aware and present, has been shown to benefit the mental and physical health of many different ages and populations. Unfortunately, in today’s busy world we are constantly being pulled away from the present moment. In this workshop, parents and guardians will learn what it means to be a ‘mindful parent’, the benefits for parents and children, as well as simple strategies that you can take with you. Come learn some proven strategies to help children grow emotionally and physically more resilient. September 26 from 7-8:30 pm at Be Here Now Yoga & Fitness Studios. Register Here!
Photo courtesy of Leigh Busby Photography.
Pecha Kucha, October 2018: I shared my experience on my own wellness journey, eating disorder recoery, and the inspiration for the podcast. You can hear my whole presentation in this Season 2 episode: S2E8: Tiny Tech Talks- Pecha Kucha
Mountain View Wellness Small Biz Networking Night, May 2019: I shared with other small business owners the benefits of being on a podcast and starting a podcast to grow a small wellness-based business.
Self-Care & Social Media Class, June 2019: I taught a 90 minute class on developing and maintaining a wellness-based Instagram account to a group of students developing a high school mental health account. You can hear some of our discussion in this Thursday Thoughts episode: S3 Bonus Thursday Thoughts with Little Wave: High School Stress & Social Media
Solstice Celebration: Shine Your Light, June 2019: With Kate Pelletier of Little Wave Yoga, I co-facilitated a meditation circle focused on growing the attendees’ confidence and joy. You can hear some of the group discussions in this Thursday Thoughts episode: Thursday Thoughts: The Solstice Event